Tender Design, Sustainability Management Plans and Risk Management
Sustainability Frameworks, Community Planning and Sustainable Cities
Stakeholder Engagement and Community Consultation and Education and Training
Sustainable Planning, Risk Management, Tender Design and Site Selection/Options Assessment
Carbon Management and Resource Efficiency
Sustainable Business, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainable Decisions and Risk Management
Increasingly, incorporating strategic sustainable thinking into business and project decision-making processes is becoming a key requirement for corporations and major projects.
The drivers for sustainable development considerations and outcomes include social-licence-to-operate; identification of non-standard risks and opportunities (e.g. community and environment); and legislative and industry requirements to move beyond compliance.
Businesses and their supply chains are faced with the challenge of ensuring that their response to these changes improves rather than diminishes the financial viability of their operations.
SLR Consulting’s global Sustainability Team provides expert advice to assist clients in developing and implementing strategies to incorporate sustainable processes and outcomes into their businesses and projects.
We understand that the primary driver for sustainability is enhanced outcomes, and we work with our clients, in the context of everyday operations, project selection and project operations, to optimise opportunities and reduce risk.
Our team has experience in working at both the corporate level, and at project level on large infrastructure projects. Services we offer are:
- Developing Sustainability Strategies, Frameworks and Reporting Regimes
- Major Project Tender Development and Advice
- Risk Assessment
- Sustainability Decision Making / Options Analysis (TBL multi-criteria analysis, gateway decision process, site selection
- Facilitation and Consultation
- Sustainability action plan development and implementation
- Developing and implementing systems and procedures,
- Utilising best practise industry frameworks (e.g. GRI and IS Scheme)
- Environmental/Sustainability accounting, cost benefit and the business case
- Education and training